Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

Slight issue with posts being cut off at the bottom if they are very long. Working on a fix...
Watch The Gift online
  • Watch The Gift online

The Gift 2015. Watch film!

Watch full film.
    iPhone, iPad, Android compatible.

Watch The Gift online:

The Gift 2015. Watch film!

Watch full film.
    iPhone, iPad, Android compatible.

Watch The Gift movie online for free.
    If you are starting to search in facebook for a The Gift flick you can not find it.
    But now you can get it for your pc for free.
    The Gift flick was made in first decade of 2015 and belongs to Thriller, Mystery category.
    Such good actors as Joel Edgerton, Stacey Bender, Susan May Pratt, Wendell Pierce, Katie Aselton, Tim Griffin, P.J. Byrne, Beau Knapp, Mirrah Foulkes, Nash Edgerton, Busy Philipps, David Denman, Allison Tolman, Jason Bateman, Rebecca Hall truly made this Thriller film good.
    My conclusion that it's a great movie I liked it, it's a little different than most films of this genre and certainly worth watching.
    The film is amazing, and I think directors did fantastic job with it! It can be a bit strange at first and maybe throughout for some but I'm urging you to continue watching and finish the film. You will 100% be glad you did.
    Movie time : 108 minutes. IMDB rating is high: 7.6.
    Watch The Gift online for free.

Simon and Robyn are a young married couple whose life is going just as planned until a chance encounter with an acquaintance from Simon's high school sends their world into a harrowing tailspin. Simon doesn't recognize Gordo at first, but after a series of uninvited encounters and mysterious gifts prove troubling, a horrifying secret from the past is uncovered after more than 20 years. As Robyn learns the unsettling truth about what happened between Simon and Gordo, she starts to question: how well do we really know the people closest to us, and are past bygones ever really bygones?

A young married couple's lives are thrown into a harrowing tailspin when an acquaintance from the husband's past brings mysterious gifts and a horrifying secret to light after more than 20 years.

t1-03/03/16 - kNum-2

[ b-movies ] .