Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

Slight issue with posts being cut off at the bottom if they are very long. Working on a fix...
Download Viral 2016 movie free
  • Download Viral 2016 movie free

Viral 2016. Watch free movie!

Watch full film.
    HD, iPhone, Ipad, Android compatible.

Download Viral 2016 movie free:

Viral 2016. Watch free movie!

Watch full film.
    HD, iPhone, Ipad, Android compatible.

Emma and her sister Stacey are normal teenagers in a small town, when a mysterious infection begins to spread. With the town quarantined, and their parents stuck on the other side of the barrier, the girls have a blast eating junk food and sneaking out to go to parties. But when the disease starts to infect people they know, the girls, together with their neighbor Evan (Emma's secret crush), barricade themselves into their home. But it may already be too late, as the infection is already in their midst, and Emma will be faced with a choice: protect her sister or survive the virus.

Following the outbreak of a virus that wipes out the majority of the human population, a young woman documents her family's new life in quarantine and tries to protect her infected sister.

Download and watch Viral movie online for free.
    When you are beginning to search in bing for a Viral flick you can't find it.
    But today you gonna get it for your pc for free.
    Viral flick was created in third decade of 2016 and belongs to Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi genres.
    Famous actors as Sofia Black-D'Elia, Brianne Howey, Brendon Eggertsen, Travis Tope, Michael Kelly, Paul Lacovara, Jay Hieron, Anna Ross, Erik A. Williams, Analeigh Tipton, John Cothran, Machine Gun Kelly, Judyann Elder, Dean Neistat, Matt Knudsen 100% made this Drama flick good.
    My position that it's a decent movie I liked it, it's a little different than most movies of this type and certainly worth a watch.
    This flick is splendid, and I think creators did fantastic job with it! It may be a little strange at first and maybe throughout for some but I'm urging you to stick it out and finish the flick. You will 100% be glad you did.
    Film time : 90 min. Film rating is good: 5.0.
    Download and watch Viral online for free.

t1-03/03/16 - kNum-2