Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

Slight issue with posts being cut off at the bottom if they are very long. Working on a fix...
Download Wazir movie
  • Download Wazir movie

Wazir 2016. Watch hd movie!

Download online full movie.
    HQ, HD, Iphone, Ipad, Android.

Download Wazir movie:

Wazir 2016. Watch hd movie!

Download online full movie.
    HQ, HD, Iphone, Ipad, Android.

'Wazir' is a tale of two unlikely friends, a wheelchair-bound chess grandmaster and a brave ATS officer. Brought together by grief and a strange twist of fate, the two men decide to help each other win the biggest games of their lives. But there's a mysterious, dangerous opponent lurking in the shadows, who is all set to checkmate them.

Download and watch Wazir movie online for free.
    When you are starting to look in bing for a Wazir movie you can not find it.
    But today you can get it for your home pc for free.
    Wazir movie was created in second decade of 2016 and belongs to Mystery, Drama, Crime category.
    Actors like Neil Nitin Mukesh, Anjum Sharma, John Abraham, Aditi Rao Hydari, Amitabh Bachchan, Farhan Akhtar truly created this Mystery film exclusive.
    My opinion that it's a fantastic movie I enjoyed it, it's a little different than most movies of this genre and of course worth a watch.
    This film is so great, and I think writers did huge job with it! It can be a little strange at first and maybe throughout for some but I'm urging you to stick it out and finish the film. You will 100% be glad you did.
    Movie duration : 90 minutes. IMDB rating is great: 5.0.
    Download and watch Wazir online for free.

'Wazir' is a tale of two unlikely friends, a wheelchair-bound chess grandmaster and a brave ATS officer. Brought together by grief and a strange twist of fate, the two men decide to help ...

t1-03/03/16 - kNum-2