Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

Slight issue with posts being cut off at the bottom if they are very long. Working on a fix...
Ver Pelicula Here Comes The Boom 2012 Online Gratis
  • Ver Pelicula Here Comes The Boom 2012 Online Gratis

Here Comes The Boom 2012. Watch free AVI movie!

Watch full film.
    HD, iPhone, Ipad, Android compatible.

Ver Pelicula Here Comes The Boom 2012 Online Gratis:

Here Comes The Boom 2012. Watch free AVI movie!

Watch full film.
    HD, iPhone, Ipad, Android compatible.

Sometimes you really want a good motion picture to watch online. :-)
    You start to search it in google and get millions bad sites that can't offer you what you want.
    But now you will get it.
    Here Comes the Boom motion picture was created in 2012 and it belongs to Comedy, Action category.
    Dynamic character of Here Comes the Boom film will make you feel great while watching it with your children.
    Actors like Kevin James, Salma Hayek, Henry Winkler make this Comedy film exclusive.
    It is true, Here Comes the Boom is one of the best film to watch in Comedy genre in 2012.
    Film duration is 105 min. Movie rating is great: 8.
    Download Here Comes the Boom film online.

I had low expectations for this given the plot (which you can't take seriously) and figured the best parts were shown in the trailers. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The plot is all very predictable but really who cares for this type of movie. The dialog is not that sharp (Seven Psychopaths it is not) and while some parts are a little corny, the film is light hearted, does not take itself too seriously and is excellent entertainment if you want to switch off your brain at the end of the week. This film moves at a good pace, is funny throughout, with some real laugh out loud moments, and leaves you with a good feeling at the end.

t1-03/01/16 - kNum-1

[ b-movies ] .