Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

Slight issue with posts being cut off at the bottom if they are very long. Working on a fix...
Regarder Captive 2015 en Streaming gratuitement sans limit
  • Regarder Captive 2015 en Streaming gratuitement sans limit

Captive 2015. Watch free movie!

Download full lenght film.
    HQ, HD, Iphone, Ipad, Android.

Regarder Captive 2015 en Streaming gratuitement sans limit:

Captive 2015. Watch free movie!

Download full lenght film.
    HQ, HD, Iphone, Ipad, Android.

A recovering drug addict, who is a single mother, is taken by surprise when an escaped murderer takes her hostage.

In this fact-based thriller, a single mother struggling with drug addiction is randomly taken hostage in her own apartment by a man on the run from the law for breaking out of jail and murdering the judge assigned to his case - only to realize before the climactic finish that they have actually saved each other's lives.

Watch Captive film online for free.
    When you are beginning to look in yahoo for a Captive movie you can not find it.
    But today you gonna get it for your computer for free.
    Captive movie was released in third decade of 2015 and belongs to Crime, Drama, Thriller category.
    Famous actors as Leonor Varela, Jessica Oyelowo, Kate Mara, Mimi Rogers, Melissa Eastwood, E. Roger Mitchell, Michael Mercaldi, David Oyelowo, Michael Kenneth Williams, Scott Parks, Elle Graham, J. Karen Thomas, Matt Lowe, Johanna Jowett, Kevin J. O'Connor 100% made this Crime movie good.
    My conclusion that it's a great movie I liked it, it's a little different than most films of this type and of course worth a watch.
    The movie is top of the line, and I think creators did huge job with it! It may be a little strange at first and maybe throughout for some but I'm urging you to continue watching and finish the movie. You will 100% be glad you did.
    Movie duration : 97 minutes. Film rating is great: 5.0.
    Watch Captive online for free.

t1-02/25/16 - kNum-2